Cooper turned 16 months old yesterday! I love you so much, Cooper!!!! I can't believe he's already been a part of our lives for two years (including pregnancy, of course). What a blessing he is. I thank God for him every day.
Right now I'm trying to find a way to get Cooper the H1N1 flu vaccine since he's high risk due to having a history of pneumonia (2 cases) and asthma symptoms since birth. We also need him protected from it so he can't pass it on to me since I'm high risk with my compromised immune system. His pediatrician's office doesn't have the vaccine yet and they're referring patients to county H1N1 vaccine clinics which we can't go to because it's too risky for me to be exposed to that many people, especially school aged children. So, I'm waiting for the pediatrician to call me back to help figure out how we can get him protected as soon as possible. I really hope we can figure something out quickly since this pandemic flu seems to be spreading very quickly.
4 comments:
Happy 16 months Cooper! You are quite the guy!
Have you contacted any home health agencies that might be able to come to your home and give it to him? Just a thought...
Can Bob bring him to a clinic when he's home and wash Cooper up before he comes in contact with you, things at your home, etc? I was told by my ob I really need the h1n1 shot in case all of this trying to get pregnant actually works some day (my words, not the dr's, of course) especially bc I'm with children all day at school. I never get the flu shot, but my dr was very insistent, especially about the h1n1 vaccine, so I will get at least that one.
Loved reading the updates! It sounds like the sign language is working very well for Cooper--it is amazing what they can understand and communicate when we give them a way in which to do it! The new spoken words will continue to astound you, too! Jonathan is coming out with all sorts of new words daily now and chaining them all together. He says "My" instead of "I"--very cute! Enjoy, Julie! :)
I was just going to say the same thing as Amy T-contact a home health agency and see if they can help you!!!
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Post a Comment