Coop and I are having a "slumber party" in my bed tonight and I've let him stay up late. So I just brought him up to my room and he was standing by Bob's side of the bed waiting for me to lift him onto the bed while I was across the room putting my water glass on my night stand while Cooper suddenly yells "Mouse! Mouse!" It shocked me since 1) I didn't know he knew that word, and 2) I realized that if he knows what a mouse is and he's yelling it there may be one in my bedroom! Yikes!
So I ran over to see what he was yelling at and there he was, pointing to his pajama top which has a picture of Mickey Mouse on it. Phew! Wow! Way to go, Cooper for your new word! And, I'm not afraid to admit that he learned this new word from spending too much time watching TV (Disney channel, of course).
Love you, Coop! xoxo
1 comment:
Hehehe! Elijah calls Mikey, "Monkey mouse". LOL
Post a Comment