My little man is 4.5 already, and halfway through pre-K. Time is flying and this little man amazes me every day. He is so filled with love, energy, affection, and sass! He's quite a character and says the funniest things.
I post a lot of his funny stuff on Facebook and realized I haven't posted here in half a year! You can look forward to hearing more from me, especially with some "Cooperisms".
Tonight's Cooperism:
"Mommy, I love you so much and you're gorgeous!"
Seriously, this is the third time in a week that he's said this to me. Bob says he must want something ha ha but so far it's not been followed up with any requests :) he's just my awesome love bug.
Xoxo
Julie
Luke 18:16-18 (NIV)
16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child(C)will never enter it.”
Luke 18:16-18 (NIV)
16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child(C)will never enter it.”
1 comment:
Cooper! It's so good to hear from you!
Post a Comment