Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Eyelulu"

There is NOTHING better in this world than hearing your child tell you they love you - especially that very first time. About a week ago I told Cooper I loved him (as I do probably 100 times a day), and he looked me in the eye and said "eyelulu". My heart just melted.

Lately whenever I tell him I love him he stops what he's doing, walks over to me, puckers up and leans in for a kiss! Seriously - this kid is one heck of a cuddler lover boy and I am sooooo grateful for that. :) Sometimes, as he's leaning in he makes this little mmmmmm sound while puckering up for his kiss. So freakin' cute!!!

Cooper do, eyelulu!

6 comments:

kbeth said...

That is just too sweet...but that's Cooper for you!!! Eyelulu to you!!!

Lissa said...

Thats so cute! I bet it just melts your heart

Happy Family said...

That has got to be one of (many) the best moments as a mom-to hear that!awwwwwwww, I can just see him!
We "eyelulu" too

Alisha said...

Can't wait for that!

Steve and Amy Beth said...

How absolutely precious!!! What a love bug Cooper is! :) We've not gotten to I love you yet; hopefully, it will happen soon!

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart. Can't wait to get him in my arms again. I miss him so much. Mom