"Bless you, Mama!" - Whenever I sneeze within audible distance from Cooper, this is what I hear. Makes my heart melt.
"Thank you, Jesus!" - When we finish saying Cooper's nightly prayers at bed time, this is what I hear from my sweet boy. Makes my heart melt.
"Too!" - When I tell my son I love him, this is what I hear in response. This is his way of saying I love you too, and he's been saying this for as long as he has been talking. Love, love, love it.
"Mama, I want church!" - When we're driving around town running errands after I pick him up from daycare or on the weekends. I wonder if it's the donuts, the kids, or if he feels God's love and presence in a special way when we are there. Whatever it is, I love that my almost 3 year old loves to go to church and requests that we go there...and when I tell him we're not going there that day/night he is genuinely sad about it.
I seriously can't believe my son is turning 3 next month! We haven't even begun to consider what we'll do to celebrate. I want it to be a celebration but I want it to be an intimate gathering, less focus on STUFF (presents) - just not sure what it'll be yet and I guess I'd better figure it out since his birthday is in a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment