Yesterday, when I returned from a business trip, I learned that Cooper heard someone yell the f-word in a fit of frustration and he replied "Why you want to f---!?" oops. Parenting FAIL.
It's time to create a swear/slang jar to help Bob and me remember to watch what we're saying now that Cooper is parroting just about everything he hears. Here it is...I'm being optimistic and using a small "jar". However, there won't be any coins in this "jar" - only bills. Penalties should hurt, right? As for where the money will go...each Sunday we'll empty the jar and add the money to our weekly offering at church.
Lord, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth! ;)
Wish us luck!

3 comments:
I can't help but laugh a little. Victoria says "G-- D----". She got it from my husband and even uses it in the appropriate context. I think we might try the jar too!
LOVE THIS
That made me chuckle because Sabrina just started saying "What the heck?" and even "What the?" so I'm trying to teach her to say "what in the world?" instead.
And the other day she told me "Just drive the dammoned car". Oops. We all know what she meant to say, though.
Post a Comment