God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Ahhh!! Ahhh!! Ahhh!!!
Words just can't describe it. You have to see it for yourself - this crazy scene I walked into after being out running errands. It was video worthy, in my opinion. I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG - - you should submit to the funniest home video show!!! Not sure who is funnier, Bob or Cooper!! LOL Mom
Oh My, that was classic. I love how Bob even imitated Cooper's coughing. What a fabulous Daddy to be playing along with Little Cooper's antics. Too Cute!!
4 comments:
OMG - - you should submit to the funniest home video show!!! Not sure who is funnier, Bob or Cooper!! LOL Mom
I agree with your mom on that one!!
Further proof of the saying "boys will be boys but when will they be men."
Lol...too funny!!!
Oh My, that was classic. I love how Bob even imitated Cooper's coughing. What a fabulous Daddy to be playing along with Little Cooper's antics. Too Cute!!
That is the cutest laugh! (Cooper not you or Bob. ;) lol)
Post a Comment