Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cooper the garage sale 'closer'


No big adventures this weekend as we had originally planned - it was too hot (102 degrees in the shade here today) and I'm just too pooped so we've been laying low for most of the weekend (excluding the garage sale we had Saturday morning, of course).

Cooper was quite the garage sale entertainment - we had him in his pack & play, and then his high chair for lunchtime, in the garage and I'm pretty sure his charming ways helped close some sales for us. I'd be so rich if I had a dollar for each time someone said "how much for the baby?" LOL.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We did a yard sale at Craig's parents house when Sam was about 2 months old and he definitely helped us make some deals! :)

Amy T. said...

Make sure you get a commission, Cooper!