Sunday, July 5, 2009

A fun weekend

With lots of not-so-fun stuff happening we decided it was time for a fun weekend to get everyone's mind off the icky stuff (especially mine LOL). Friday we picked up my dad, Cooper's grandfather, at the airport. Saturday we attended a fantastic block party on our street and had all of Cooper's grandparents under one roof for the night. Today we all went down to Disneyland for the day - me, Bob, my parents, Cooper, and our dear friends Kristy & Addie. I'm slowly regaining my strength back and getting less sore, so it was nice to get out for some walking around the park and it was wonderful having my folks with us to share it with and they helped with Cooper tremendously so that I wouldn't break any of the post-surgical recovery rules. Thank you, mom & dad!

It really was a wonderful weekend.

Here are a few pics from today -- there's lots more but I'll need some time to upload them from the camera - stay tuned, I'll get them posted. ;)





3 comments:

Amy T. said...

No one deserves a wonderful weekend more than you and your entire family! Keep following those post-surgical rules and get all your strength back!

Nicole said...

Love it! Glad your recovering well and who says that a little fun wont help that along even quicker? ;)

Aimee said...

he looks like he had a blast. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. There will be many more happy times to come. You all so deserve them.