God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Molars, where art thou?
Poor Cooper is still suffering from teething these stubborn molars. He has these giant swollen bumps where the teeth are trying to come through but they have yet to cut the gums and the poor kid is clearly in pain. At night, Motrin has become standard protocol and I worry about giving it too him too much but I can't let him suffer the pain and not sleep either. I hope they pop through asap so he can have some relief and get back to the new normal sleep routine which we had begun to enjoy. He's such a good little trooper too. He's so happy and fun during the day time with just occasional complaints about his teeth but at night it really bothers him so much more. My poor baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel your pain as the Mommy and Emmett John feels his pain as the teething baby. Emmett John has been trying to cut those teeth next to the first ones that come in on the bottom for over a month! We're all going crazy over here. If his molars plan to play that game, they just better stay hidden. ;)
Hi Julie - same here for Sabrina. I can feel the bumps but they aren't coming through. I'm guessing they grow more slowly than the other teeth because of their size? I left my medical degree in my other purse though LOL
I'm right there with you. Christian's teeth (not molars, though) are just sitting there--2 have finally cut through--but just barely, and 2 others have been just sitting there for days. He is miserable and i'm concerned about giving him tylenol every night for the past however many days. Oh well, not gonna let him sit there in pain! Take care, Julie!!
I hope they come through soon! Colton is going through the same thing...although luckily the teething tabs are enough to get him through the night. The 2 bottom molars hes working on right now are the WORST!!! Hopefully Cooper doesn't have to deal with them too much longer. He needs his rest and to feel good so he can have lots of fun!
Now, I'm wondering where the heck Jonathan's one year molars are? He's almost seventeen months old and no molars yet. Hadn't given much thought as to teeth progression lately. Hope Cooper is feeling better very soon!
Post a Comment