God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Olsen Family Photos
We had a family photo shoot today. Cooper, Bob, me, my folks. It was a lot of fun. Here are some of my favorite shots.
Julie, your photos are just beautiful!!! What a gorgeous, happy family! What a knockout Cooper is in EVERY single photo, too! You had a great photographer! Simply precious! We haven't had any professional photos of Jonathan (or our family of three) taken. Now I want to have photos done, at least of our Fonaphinney!
8 comments:
Julie, your photos are just beautiful!!! What a gorgeous, happy family! What a knockout Cooper is in EVERY single photo, too! You had a great photographer! Simply precious! We haven't had any professional photos of Jonathan (or our family of three) taken. Now I want to have photos done, at least of our Fonaphinney!
Love all of them!
Oh and I forgot to add is Coop workin on his stockbroker look?? :)
Those pictures are awesome!!! Glad you got them done and that your parents were able to be in them.
Wonderful photos. Cooper is such a little stud in front of the lens
You look fantastic. Really beautiful colors. I like that you all wore solids and the focus is on the people rather than the clothes.
Cooper has adorable little teeth!
You dad's 'stache rocks - I love it!!!
What a ham that boy is! All are great pics :)
these are gorgeous photos!!
Post a Comment