Saturday, February 14, 2009

I picked up a very handsome boy today!

at the store :)


We had to make a trip into Walmart (I hate that store, by the way) after three other stores didn't have the formula I need to switch Cooper over to in order to help alleviate the gas he's having which *might* be causing a fair amount of the night wakings. We shall see about that. ;/


5 comments:

Lissa said...

For everyones sake in your house, I hope the formula change helps!

Steve and Amy Beth said...

Cute photo! I loathe Walmart, too. I taught my niece to say, "I've been exploited by Walmart propaganda!"when she was about 2 1/2-3 yrs old. She said it right on cue when they handed her a cookie and smiley sticker upon entry to the store. Priceless! Don't you hate how some grocery cart seats hold the car seat and some don't? We just started using our cloth cart cover (LOVE it; it keeps the germs covered!) over the grocery cart seat for Jonathan and he thinks he is such a big shot to actually sit in the cart. One of his favorite things to look at (when he's not reaching for things on the shelves, anyway!) the ceilings! He also loves smiling at the people and other kids! He is going to be starting at a new sitter (sister in law having her baby soon) after vacation where there will only be one other baby who is 3 1/2 months old. I am praying that he won't be too lonely and that we have made a good choice as far as sitters go. It is so hard...

Diana said...

Oh Julie, just admit it! You're a closet Walmart shopper!!

JEN said...

his little face is so earnest! I don't care for Wal-mart either. The one near us always has people yelling at their kids and such.

Hopefully the formula will help - keeping my fingers crossed :)

Anonymous said...

Very handsome indeed!! Hope the new formula makes a difference. I can't imagine you going much longer with this nonsleep routine.

Of course, you can Fed Ex our little guy to his grandma anytime you'd like....or better yet you can move back east!! :) Love, Mom