Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some recent Cooper pics

Just like the swings were the best money spent during the first 4 months of Cooper's life, the Jumparoo is the best thing EVER right now. Talk about expending energy! Just wait for the video I'll be posting soon. Hilarious!


The infamous "before" picture of a meal of solids...always starts out so happy --- let's pretend the unhappy ending never happened LOL.



Bundled up and strolling about at Universal City Walk last Sunday - the fresh air was like a sweet lullaby for him! ;)




5 comments:

Steve and Amy Beth said...

Cute new photos, Julie! Cooper is getting so big! I sing a jumping song about Jonathan when he is in his jumping toy and now he jumps in place like a wild man when I hold him and sing the song. He can bounce the entire couch with his jumping when he's on my lap--those are some mighty strong legs he's developing! Glad you enjoyed your weekend! Sounded like a lot of fun!

Amy T. said...

It is so awesome to see Cooper having fun and you sounding like you are having fun being a mom! Its been a rough haul for you (and Bob, too). Lauren is a big fan of her Johnny Jumper and it really looks like she is a ballet dancer when she is going at it! Its amazing how big they are getting!

Nicole said...

He is getting more and more personality in his face all the time! I can only imagine what he's like in person ;). Jr doesn't quite get the bouncer yet but his walker is his favorite thing for about 15 minutes. he's getting the Jumper though ;)

JEN said...

He is cute, isn't he? Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I told you that the Jumperoo was a great thing!! I'm so glad he is enjoying it.

Can't wait for you to post the video......I'm waiting......patiently.....:) Love, Mom