I just received this one from Bob just now:
by 10:30 he was stuffing both hands and a rag in his mouth chewing as hard as he could.
Did tylenol. He has been out since. 2.5 hours. woke up twice starting to cry. gave bottle and he fell back asleep. took some solids but was crying throughout. i think it was his teeth. still asleep on my shoulder. can stand in crib if holding siderail. typing with one finger...
oh yea...you're soooooo hot!.
I love my life!
5 comments:
I'm so happy you love your life! Warms my heart. You have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son. Life can't get any better than that!! Love, Mom
That is so funny. I always get an email every a.m. because my husband does the morning drop off. I don't get cute messages though :)
Awww, thats so cute!
Bob just rocks...what else can you say?!
THAT is funny! Too cute. You deserve it, hon!
Post a Comment