Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And a new blog makes two

I love this blog and will continue to update it. It fills me with joy to post updates and pictures of Cooper. Although it's now a part of our life, I don't want cancer bringing down my sweet Cooper and the daily celebration of the joy he brings to our lives. I've launched a new blog that we'll use to communicate about my breast cancer battle/journey. The new blog can be found at: www.julieolsensjourney.blogspot.com.

I hope you'll add the new blog to your list of followed blogs. I love hearing from you so please be sure to leave comments - encouraging words are so important to me right now. Thank you for your ongoing support and prayers.

1 comment:

Steve and Amy Beth said...

So beautifully put, Julie. You are a fine writer! I will definitely be tuning in to your new blog and my prayers for you will continue... Hope all went well with the second scan.