Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cooper & Addie sitting in a tree... (not really)

...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...and I can't remember the correct lyrics for the rest of the song so I'll spare all of us that and get straight to the point...I think Cooper and Addie will one day get married. Haha. I hope Addie's mom, Kristy, doesn't mind that I'm already planning her daughter's wedding to my son.

My dear friend, Kristy, came over for dinner tonight with sweet Addison (aka Addie). Addie was born 3 days after Cooper, on 6/24. Both of them were born at 35 weeks too. Every time we get these two together they have such a wonderful time. They play and are so sweet and fun with each other and it's a delight to watch them. I think they're learning from each other too. Cooper is finally willing to hold his own bottle and is doing great with the solid foods finally and these are things Addie has excelled at. Addie has been a lot more smiley and giggly lately (she was usually very serious most of the time) since she started playing with Cooper who is just silly and happy almost all of the time nowadays. I love how they're rubbing off on each other! So adorable!

We're blessed to have Kristy and Addie in our lives. We love them so much. Thanks, girls, for a super fun visit. Can't wait to see you again really soon!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad Mr. Coopster is learning things from other people ;) LOL becareful what he decides to pick up from others at daycare!!LOL!! I can't wait to see Jr & Coop together! (I was thinking Monday would be great to get together before I come home on Tuesday - very quick trip :( Have phys therapy on weds...)

JEN said...

Awwww. We need pictures.

Kristy said...

Addie Shea loves her Cooper and Miss Julie!! It's true, she is so much more animated now that she's been hanging with the Cooper man!! It's always so much fun to visit and I too love to watch them together. We are going to have so much fun watching them grow up and get married! xoxox

Lissa said...

Awww, you're already planning his wedding! At least you picked a cutie for him. I love seeing the pictures of the two of them together. I sure hope either you have some of their playdates on video! Now wouldn't that be adorable to show at their wedding reception?