Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sleep success and sneaky teeth


So far, so good, on the sleep training front. Marked improvement from one night to the next - almost unbelievable actually. Of course, now that I've "documented" it I'm sure it'll fall apart ;/ - OK, no, this time I'm not permitting that - this time I demand the success to be sustained! LOL

Anyway, while playing with Coop yesterday and he let out a huge belly laugh with his mouth wide open I noticed two more teeth working their way through his upper gums. One has even poked through slightly already. Sort of explains why the sleep thing fell apart on us last week, huh!? Pulled out the teething tabs and infant Tylenol and voila, a happier, calmer baby. Gotta love that.

Cooper had fun this weekend, eating new foods (turkey meatloaf, fresh broccoli and green beans) and hanging out today at Venice Beach with me, his grandma, and my "little sister". He also got great stroller walks/jogs down to the pond to watch the ducks with our friend and neighbor, Clare, both Saturday and Sunday morning. Thank you, Clare! :)

1 comment:

Steve and Amy Beth said...

Even with broccoli and turkey meatloaf on your face, you're one handsome little guy, Cooper! The food just adds even more character! So glad you're enjoying some new foods. If you're like my Jonathan, there will be a "flashback" which will remind Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma you ate broccoli! Hee Hee! Nonetheless, it is very good for you, so keep eating it and keep everyone on their toes air-wise!