God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
10 months old!
Yesterday, Cooper turned 10 months old! I can't believe it! Just 2 months shy of a year old. O-M-G! Here are some recent pics of our little cutie patootie.
He is an animated little man! I love it! Sooo cute! What the heck did you do to the poor little guy for that crying shot--the face!!!! It is too much! :)
4 comments:
I love the faces! He's so adorable. And I love the outfit!
He is an animated little man! I love it! Sooo cute! What the heck did you do to the poor little guy for that crying shot--the face!!!! It is too much! :)
That last one is one to keep for a graduation/wedding montage!
It is amazing how big he is getting! Is he walking, yet?
That sweater is so darling on such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment