God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Friday, April 10, 2009
I swam with dolphins!
One of the coolest things I've ever done was swim with the dolphins at the Miami Seaquarium during our vacation. Dolphins are such amazing creatures and I have always wanted to interact and swim with some - it's on my "must do" list of things to do before I die and what a thrill that I got to do it! Now I need to figure out how to get up close and personal with Orcas. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Absolutely amazing pictures! You look fabulous and what a great experience!
I was really glad you were able to swim with the dolphins after Cooper's ER visit. I'm sure you will never forget the experience! I'm still bummed that my dolphin swimming experience never happened due to being sick. Looks like you h ad an amazing time!
Post a Comment