Friday, April 17, 2009

House of cooties

We're all sick. Cooper, me, Bob, and the nanny - occurring in that exact order. Cooper was first so he's starting to feel better thankfully. My worst day was yesterday but today isn't too much better. Bob is flying his last leg of this trip this morning and coming home tonight which is good since he feels crummy too. The nanny is home sick today so I had to take a sick day to take care of Cooper - I just can't be sick, work and chase Cooper all day - as much as I'd like to think I could, I know better. So Cooper and I are hanging out. While he naps, I'm sanitizing linens, toys, door knobs and light switches. Fun stuff! Hopefully we'll all be back to normal by the end of the weekend (though it'd be nice to be better before that so we can enjoy the expected hot/sunny temps this weekend. Doubtful though.) :(

No comments: