While feeding him lunch today (well, every meal since he started feeling crummy earlier in the week), Cooper wanted to be clear in his objections to being fed. I decided today was a good day to video his new trick of nodding no to me. I hope this phase is short-lived but somehow I doubt it. He sure knows what he doesn't want. I'm trying to teach him to nod yes, so far he's not cooperating. I keep reminding him that "Cooper" is the beginning of "cooper-ate" and he doesn't seem to care LOL.
4 comments:
ROTFL!! I love his conviction! My Katie has started telling us no as well, and thinks it is so much fun! Her uncle made a big game of it and now she thinks when I shake my head at her when she's touching the stereo that game continues... I hope you all feel better soon and Cooper starts eating for you again :)
That is so cute!
I know it must be frustrating but darn it, that is so so cute. Pictures really don't do your little bug justice... He is so adorable.
Cooper is such an awesome kid!! Addie will show him how to pack away the food!!
Post a Comment