God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Cooper the master crawler
He's been motoring around for a while now but in the funniest way - one knee, one foot. Well this week he finally mastered the two-knee crawl and we managed to catch it on film. He's FAST!
Oh My Gosh, that is the cutest thing ever! He is so friggin' excited to be crawling, huh? I love his expression. Also, I'm so jealous, we've majorly slacked with the tummy time with Chase. He'll probably walk before he crawls. haha. Congrats to Coop!
Yay Cooper!!! Hope you have all those gates and outlet covers up along with cords hidden. And don't worry, he will find plenty of things that aren't babyproofed that you never thought of! Good luck. He will definitely have you on your toes now that he is mobile
6 comments:
Oh My Gosh, that is the cutest thing ever! He is so friggin' excited to be crawling, huh? I love his expression. Also, I'm so jealous, we've majorly slacked with the tummy time with Chase. He'll probably walk before he crawls. haha. Congrats to Coop!
Yay Cooper!!! Hope you have all those gates and outlet covers up along with cords hidden. And don't worry, he will find plenty of things that aren't babyproofed that you never thought of! Good luck. He will definitely have you on your toes now that he is mobile
Go Cooper! I can't believe he's crawling! You are so in trouble now that the little guy is moving. So are Hunter in Winnie!!!
Miss you!!!
Go Cooper Go!!! Julie - please keep putting little videos on your blog. I loved it! Love, Mom
Awwww!! I'm jealous!! Elijah isn't even close!! lol So cute! I love it!
Hahaha. He like does a little hop on his knees for each stride. Lol. Oh and I think Hayden speaks the same language!
Post a Comment