God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Fun with teething biscuits
I finally broke down and bought a box of teething biscuits. I've been leery of them because I am deathly afraid of Cooper choking on something. But, given his recent refusal of solid foods, I decided it was time to mix things up a bit. It definitely helped me get him to eat some banana (thought not much). Anyway, here's what resulted...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, that gives me flashbacks. My advice is to never let him have one in the car seat...unless you love washing your car seat cover.
aahhhh, the teething biscuits... a solid 20 minutes of entertainment time for the baby, which allows Mommy to get a few chores done. i love those teething biscuits!!
Teething Biscuits... oh how I have a love/hate relationship! Jr loves to suck on them and periodically chew (resulting in the same gooyee mess Coop is in the pics) which entertain him... the clean up though is torture especially if it dries!!
So, did he eat or wear more of it? He is such a little ham!!!
Lauren loves her teething biscuits, too! There's a pic on our blog of her post-biscuit. We have also discovered arrowroot cookies, which are a little less messy, but go away a lot quicker, so a few less chores get done!
Post a Comment