It finally reached the 70's here in SoCal (where it's supposed to be, at long last) so I decided to bring Cooper out on the patio for some playtime and hopefully to wear him out so he'll nap because he skipped his morning nap today.
Thankfully, it finally worked...

Thankfully, it finally worked...
But it didn't last long...just a few minutes after taking the picture above, his eyes popped open and this is what I'm staring at right now...
This is going to be a rough afternoon...I can feel it. He thinks it's hysterical...
3 comments:
70's. Sounds lovely. It is supposed to be 0 here by thurs with windchills around 30-40 below. If I had the money sitting around I think I would just come visit you!
He looks so sweet when he sleeps. I'm still laughing from his "growling" on the phone Saturday. He is such a funny little guy. I can't wait to get my hands on him again! Love, MOM
It's 5 here today. Thinking about 70 degrees and taking the baby out in the stroller... ahhhh :)
Post a Comment