I know we need it. We really do. It's been so dry in southern CA and they've started talking about forced water conservation efforts even. However, it started raining either Wednesday or Thursday and it's expected to keep raining through Tuesday of next week. Doesn't Mother Nature realize that I have a baby that requires outdoor stimulation in order to maintain a tolerable mood!? Whenever Cooper gets whiney or throws a tantrum (which is usually a few times per day) I need just pick him up and step out the door and voila! He quiets right down and starts observing everything. I can't do that when it's raining outside.
So, while I understand the rain is necessary, I'd really appreciate if it would just downpour and get it over with so we can have the sun back so I can take Cooper for a much needed walk outside.
2 comments:
Jr does that sometimes too! We however don't get the option to stay inside all the time as we have cows to feed. So I bundle Jr up in a couple layers on the walk down to the barn - if your patio is covered it wouldn't be a bad idea to bundle him up and step outside so he can watch the rain. Good luck ;)
Just be happy it isn't snow! I can't wait until this Spring when I can start taking Colton outside again without bundling him up and covering his face/ears from wind
Post a Comment