
In honor of Cooper's 3 month birthday, outgrowing colic, hopefully keeping the GERD under control, and surviving his first cold and ER trip, Cooper posed for this photograph this evening. He has taken a liking to hanging around in just a diaper and socks (a preference he discovered because of efforts to bring his fever down included keeping him unclothed - now when I try to put clothes on him he pouts - I'll work on breaking him of that this week!). Hope you enjoy it! We're still cracking up about it over here.
3 comments:
Minus the socks... this could be Jr ;). My theory is that as long as your at home, (and it's warm enough) the just the diaper look is alright ;). (plus it saves on laundry!) And besides, when they get old enough to pick their own clothes they'll wear them (like 3yrs old) lol
OMG - if Cooper doesn't look like your father I don't know who does!! I can't wait to show your father!! What a great picture Julie.....LOL
I'm working on flights now......Love, MOM
Too funny! I love the new photo! About sixty years from now, I'll bet this whole look will be like a flashback! Cooper looks soooooo relaxed and content! :)
Post a Comment