Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mid-giggle

After Cooper's 2 hour nap yesterday (oh thank you Sleep Fairy! Please keep it coming!), he was all smiles. He was laying in my arms, smiling and giggling while I made faces at him. I caught a picture of him mid-giggle so I thought I would share it. The angle isn't the best since he was laying down and I was fumbling with the camera one-handed. :)

4 comments:

Lizze said...

Aw! What a sweetheart.

donnadaye said...

so cute!!! But I really love the picture of the two of you on your site. It deserves framing!!

Nicole said...

I love pictures at angles like that... not quite sure why, other then you know that it took alot to get that one "shot" ;) I vote for framing the mid-giggle!

Steve and Amy Beth said...

Don't you love when their true little personalities come through?! :) He's a cutie, that Mr. Cooper!