Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thank you, Sleep Fairy!

Dear Sleep Fairy,

Thank you for visiting Mr.Cooper this afternoon. You work FAST! I'm so grateful you were listening. Cooper has been asleep in his swing for an hour now. I wasn't expecting such a quick response to my request so I haven't gone to sleep and it's too late for me to do so now since he'll probably wake up within the next 20 minutes or so to eat. But, I'm so glad he's getting a good nap finally. Maybe your magic will continue to work on him again later so that I can sneak a nap in too.

Thank you!
Julie

2 comments:

Lissa said...

youre so cute. I'm glad Cooper took a good nap for you. Hopefully he does good for you tonight

Lizze said...

Hey I think she stopped by here too. Thanks for that. Let me know if you manage to hear back about the Reflux jerk...er fairy. I'm tired of him choking my baby.

Love you guys!