God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Taking a nap
OK OK -- I've heard it from a few people within this past hour that I should be napping since Cooper is at daycare right now. You're right! I'm logging off right now and laying down on the couch for a nap. When I wake up I'll go pick up the poopmeister. I miss him already - he's so much fun lately with lots and lots of smiling and giggling so it makes the sleep deprivation easier to take ;) - but I am exhausted so off to sleep I go. Thanks for the gentle reminder folks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I made it through all the updates but now my LO is starting to fuss so I cant comment on each. Sounds like things are going ok and youve got a good game plan. Good luck with the formula switch. And make sure to take time to relax and maybe do lunch with a friend or something on these days coop is at daycare before you go back to work. Take care!
Enjoy your well deserved nap, Julie! :) Catch those zzzzzzzz's! Who would have ever guessed how very treasured a mid day nap could--and should--be?! I almost always fall asleep while nursing Jonathan first thing after work these days--even a quick nod off for 15-20 minutes makes a positive difference.
Post a Comment