God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Sick-a-torium
That's what we've got here. It's official. Bob's in. He's got a slight fever and the chills. Lovely. I'll be sleeping on the couch with the baby tonight - just in case! ;0
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear this. I was really hoping Bob would be able to avoid this. How are you feeling? Any better since taking the good meds?
Post a Comment