Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It worked!

Cooper slept from about 9:45 pm - 1 am, 1:20 am - 4 am, and 4:25 am until....(insert time when he wakes up ;)). It's 7:15 am and he's still asleep, wrapped up. He has a big grin on his face right now - he must be peeing. He started grunting and wiggling a few minutes ago so I'm expecting he'll be up soon. I've got the bottle ready for him to avoid the full-on crying haha. It was good to have him sleep past Hunter & Winnie's morning feeding so I could run around and take care of that. Unfortunately, for the longest time, all three of them would cry to be fed at once - usually at 6 am. Hunter must feel sorry for me and let me sleep a bit longer than usual - or maybe she's taking cues from Cooper LOL.

I got 6 hours of sleep - in three 2-hour increments - and that's the best I've done so far. Maybe sleeping on the couch is the ticket? ;0

Here's a pic of the little guy on Labor Day in his preppy little Ralph Lauren outfit that grandma Punty got him.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi, Julie! :o) I've been keeping up w/ your blog almost daily, and it sounds like you're doing an amazing job w/ Cooper, who is getting cuter every time you post a picture of him! I promise that he will *eventually* settle into a normal-ish sleep routine. I'm glad that you've had some success w/ the Bjorn. For Mia, it was the jogging stroller, and she slept better there than anywhere else. I seriously think that was how I lost most of my baby weight after she came -- every time it was nap time I just put her in the stroller and we walked for the amount of time she was willing to sleep. You just gotta go w/ what works!

Hope the little one lets you get a little more sleep soon!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got some rest! What an adorable picture of Cooper! I think he looks like your Dad?!