Monday and Tuesday I'm hosting a couple of out of town work colleagues for a meeting - they're my counterparts from other regions and they're coming to help catch me up on all that I missed during my leave of absence and strategize for the upcoming months. I'm really looking forward to seeing them - will be the first time seeing them since January because my bed rest sentence began just a few weeks after seeing them at a meeting in NYC.
Thursday Cooper has an appointment with a lung specialist to review his chest x-rays and discuss the difficulties he's been having and determine if he'll be receiving the RSV prevention shots and what other possible steps should be taken to protect him from further respiratory distress.
Friday Cooper turns 5 months old! OMG! ;)
Meantime, there's a scary wildfire burning in our area. We're far enough away from it now that we're not too worried but windy and dry conditions can cause things to change very quickly so we're keeping a close eye on the news reports. The air quality is very poor so we are keeping Cooper and the animals indoors as much as possible. The situation also means delays/interruptions to train service so my commute times are going to be hairy. I'll be driving to the office Monday and Tuesday to avoid such issues but traffic will be hairy too so I have to leave the house around 5:30 am just in case. ugh. I'd better get to bed.
Everything is crossed and prayers are being said that this is a good week in spite of the known challenges.
1 comment:
I'm thinking of you all and praying for you! I hope that Cooper's appointment goes well and they can find some answers for you all. From one sleep deprived mama to another, I hope you got some sleep last night. *hugs to all*
Post a Comment