
Local results are not in yet so we don't know yet what will happen with our propositions - it's only been 2 hours since the polls closed in CA.
However, I've been blubbering tears of joy since hearing the news that Barack Obama will be our next president. Totally amazing! I have such renewed hope for the future - especially for Cooper. I'm so excited that the first president he will be aware of is Barack Obama!
Earlier today, just before I headed out to cast my vote, I took the photo above of my neighbors' signs. I had a feeling this would be a good photo to have. I took one of our Obama yard sign too - but this one is better because of the hand made signs which I think are fabulous.
I took Cooper to vote with me. He slept through it but I love that this was the first election he "participated" in. :)
1 comment:
Jeff & I had a similar conversation last night about how Obama is going to be the first president the Mia and Sophie will be aware of. (Too bad both are going to have been born during W's administration...) I definitely have a lot of new hope for our country and our little ones. :o)
Post a Comment