God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Heading in to the doc's office
Per the doc's office just now, since Cooper is just over 4 months old, a fever is still considered very serious and he needs to be seen so we're heading in there with him in about 30 minutes. I'll update more later when we get back. Please keep the pooper in your thoughts and prayers - I feel just awful for him that he is feeling so terrible AGAIN. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cooper is definitely back in our prayers. I feel so bad he is sick. Thank goodness you can work from home today, Julie, and Bob is home. Give Cooper our best, please! We hope he is feeling like himself and healthy ASAP.
Oh I hope everything is okay. Poor little guy just doesn't catch a break :(
Post a Comment