Morning:
Xopenex (nebulizer) .63 mg
Pulmicort Respules (nebulizer) .5 mg
Prednisone (liquid) 15 mg (5 days starting Saturday)
Mid-day:
Xopenex (nebulizer) .63 mg
Early evening:
Prevacid solutab 7.5 mg dissolved in tsp water given by bottle on empty stomach
Singulair granules packet in bottle with formula
Xopenex (nebulizer) .63 mg if needed based on wheezing/cough
Bed time:
Xopenex (nebulizer) .63 mg
Pulmicort Respules (nebulizer) .5 mg
Prednisone (liquid) 15 mg (5 days starting Saturday)
2 comments:
And I complained when I was having to give Colton Axis 2x daily! Good luck keeping that all straight
Julie I hope you and your family get some much needed rest and that baby cooper gets better soon. You deserve a great big hug for having gone through so much. Not just with the issues you are dealing with right now but also for the pregnancy and the bed rest. I'm just amazed at your positive outlook and how you manage to get through it all. I'll pray for you and your family. Have a great Thanksgiving! Love - Christine (Member from your July Board JaydenJolie).
Post a Comment