God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, however the weight comes off is fine...just as long as it stays off!! 12 pounds isn't bad...easily do-able...just stay away from all the yummy holiday foods
Hi,
I have been reading your blog & your journey is amazing! Thanks for sharing your story! I am so happy for you!
I have just learned of a friend that is going on bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy. Would it be okay to email you to get some ideas to help her? She isn't a computer person, so I thought I'd try to help.
Thanks so much!
Teresa
gtcowan@hotmail.com
Post a Comment