Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Saturday

As planned, I spent a few hours out on the back patio this morning to enjoy the fresh air. Although it was sunny out, it was windy and cool - cooler than expected - so I brought a blanket out with me. Hunter loved being out there but she wanted me to play with her which of course I can't do since I need to be laying down. So I went back inside, to the front door and opened the door and thankfully my neighbor was out front working on his lawn and I asked him if his daughter would enjoy coming over and playing with Hunter in the yard while I was back there. His daughter is 5 and she LOVES LOVES LOVES Hunter and is always asking to come play with her so he went and got her and she followed me to the back yard where she gleefully played with the dog and wore her out. :) It was great - Hunter was so happy!

THEN - the best part of the day was still to come -- Bob is home!!!! Yay!! He came home, looking soooooo handsome in his uniform :) -- bearing gifts - a sack from McD's ;0 - oh yeah!!

A happy Saturday indeed!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

lol well I'm glad Bob is home. And no worse for wear if he's bringing you Mc D's! Have a good weekend!

Nicole said...

unrelated - thanks for you comment on my blog. Quite frankly he's a guy who probably should have gotten a vesectomy right out of high school (but I'm kinda glad he didn't - it's a catch 22) and it's REALLY sad that I am more of a grown up emotionally then he is. But it's part of who I am :)

Hope your having a good time w/ Bob!! Just wanted to say thanks!!