- Achy hips and back from laying on my sides 24/7
- Crappy TV programming (enough already of the Obama v. Clinton saga - let's move on!)
- Pregnancy constipation - told ya there'd be some TMI happening on this blog LOL
- My kitty has been peeing on the living room carpet (she's 14, has early stages kidney disease - I feel bad for her but come on - pee yew!)
- It's a gorgeous sunny and warm day out and I am stuck inside :(
OK, now that the whining is over, here's what I'm happy about today:
- Bob just went and bought me a reclining lawn chair that I can use on the front lawn Sunday to watch the kids in the neighborhood during the annual Easter egg hunt and then I can use it on our back patio whenever I need some fresh air and vitamin D :)
- I just got my insurance statement from the cerclage surgery - the surgery cost over $15,000 and I'm responsible for paying $0.00 =)
- Bob just got a bonus at work woo-hoo!! He wants to buy a blu-ray dvd player and some baby equipment (car seat and bassinet mainly) - OK truth is he wants the dvd thing and I want the baby gear LOL
- I get to see the perinatologist tomorrow which means a high-resolution ultrasound of the baby and cervical measurements to see how things are going in there -- most excited about seeing the baby and having a short trip out of the house!
- I reached 22 weeks today! :) 2 more weeks til my first big milestone!
1 comment:
Yea for 22 weeks!! That is a great place to be. Just two more until 24 weeks. You can do it! At the end it will all be worth it.
I am sorry to hear about your cat. We have one and he is getting up there in age so I am always worried about him.
Enjoy your time in the backyard!
Post a Comment