Friday, March 21, 2008

New belly pics - 22w1d (3/20/08)

I'm going to have to enlist Bob's help next time so so we can get a decent full-body image without me having the camera blocking my face or other parts LOL - for now, these will have to do :)
Taken at 22 weeks, 1 day.


I had my 2nd 17P injection today - another painless shot - yay! 2 down, 14 to go!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looking good there mama! Glad the shots are going well!

Lizze said...

Look at that sexy pregnant momma-to-be! ;) I'm glad at least one of us is having an easy time the 17P's.

Julie said...

Lizze-I'm sure your 17Ps will be good again when your regular nurse returns - can't be soon enough huh!?

Anonymous said...

You're such a cute little mama! I may have to pick up reading a little later...I haven't done any work today! LOL!