Friday, December 5, 2008

Appeal approved!!! Yay!!!

We got word late yesterday afternoon that the insurance company approved our appeal for Cooper to receive monthly Synagis shots to protect him from RSV. This is soooooo wonderful because these shots cost $1600 per shot and are needed monthly from November to March! ;0 We're so thrilled that the approval includes coverage of the first shot he already received. Yay!! Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts to help make this happen. It's a huge burden off our shoulders and relief to know that our baby will be protected from the nasty and dangerous RSV.

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear this! I'm sure that is a HUGE load off your shoulders. I'd been wondering what you found out.

Steve and Amy Beth said...

What great news! There's a Christmas blessing for your family for sure! Great job pursuing the appeal, Julie! Way to go! Loved hearing about (actually reading about, I guess) Cooper rolling over, too! A week of positives--you guys are well due for some very happy positives! Have a great weekend!

Kristy said...

Yay!!

Amanda said...

Yippee! At least someone at your insurance company has half a brain!