After Cooper wore himself out in his jumparoo and showing off to his dad how he can roll over, Bob fed him while sitting on the couch in front of the TV. Cooper fell asleep mid-bottle and I was across the room when I heard Bob say something like "Oh Cooper doo, you're such a good boy...you're the reason I come home (referring to when he is mid-trip and have a LA layover), ya know!" I immediately looked up and flashed a look of "Oh really!?" and Bob looked up immediately to see if I was around to hear what he had said and quickly added "you and your mom of course". LOL
So...I don't rate as high as Cooper dooper...but that's OK with me...because Cooper's #1 on my list now too. :)
2 comments:
As soon as Cooper starts sleeping better at night, I'm sure Bob will come home for you again.... But its ok for the baby to be #1!
it's inevitable! Chris is still on his way here to CA (we are in the same time zone now btw!!!) and when I talked to him this am... it was "put me on speaker so I can talk to Jr" FIRST THING! This is gonna be a long 6-8 months! LOL
Post a Comment