Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cooper and his Jumparoo!

Cooper's grandma (thanks Mom!) sent Cooper this awesome Jumparoo. He loves it and we use it at least 2-3 times per day. It's great exercise for him and he has so much fun in it. Here's a short video clip of him in it last night. I love how it wears him out too! Last night he slept for.....drum roll please.....SIX HOURS!!!! WOO-HOO!!! (thank you Sleep Fairy - and I'm sorry I was cursing your name yesterday - I thought you had given up on us).

4 comments:

Lizze said...

How sweet he is! We are very jealous and hoping Santa brings one for Emmett John. :) Congrats on the 6 hours of sleep too! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG - that is too funny! :)

kbeth said...

That is too cute!!! He looks like he is having a blast! BTW, great to hear your voice in the background...been many years since I have heard you... :)

Kristy said...

We have the exact same jumper, and I love it. We got some pretty cute photos of Mia playing in hers back in the day. Can't wait to get it back out for Sophie in a few months. :o)