Thursday, December 11, 2008

Photo shoot - so cute!

Last weekend I took Cooper to a studio for a photo shoot for his "6-month" pictures. He doesn't actually turn 6 months old until 12/21 but we wanted to get this done a bit sooner so we could get a Christmas card photo out of it.

Here are some of the photos from the shoot --- we're thrilled at how well they capture our little pooper's personality (at least I think they do) ;) --- Enjoy!















6 comments:

Kristy said...

Adorable!

Lissa said...

Awww, very cute.

To A T said...

he is too cute!! :) Great pics!

donnadaye said...

Julie he is so cute!!! What great photos. I am so happy everything is going well for you now. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

The new pictures are adorable. In one of them it looks like he is contemplating something with a half grin......I can't wait to see him again. When does my airline status begin? Love, Mom

kbeth said...

I agree with your mom, the one with the half grin is too cute. He is so much like you in that one...lol!!!