Thursday, December 11, 2008

To our blog followers...

...I want you to know it means so much to us that you are loyal followers of our blog - of our story. It really makes me feel great when we receive a comment from someone that has never commented before as much as when the regular commenters write in. I love knowing that our story is in some way interesting, humorous, inspiring and perhaps useful to others facing similar challenges (and joys) that we share here. I remember being inspired by others' blogs when our journey first began. I remember how helpful it was to read others' bedrest stories because I learned a lot which helped me get through it myself. I remember how touched I was, and continue to be, by others' stories that I follow.

I'm honored to have you sharing our journey with us in this say. Thank you for following our story...and for your supportive comments. I love hearing from you.

No comments: