We have a new nanny and we love her. After three days of her being here I feel pretty good about saying that she is mature, reliable, patient, friendly, and professional. She picks up after Cooper and herself (no more lip gloss stained glasses all over the house LOL), and today she cleaned the downstairs bathroom while Cooper napped because she wanted to keep busy. Yay!
I'm not going to get into why we had to make the change but it became necessary and frankly I'm glad because the new nanny is doing a wonderful job, providing much more value for the money, and Cooper is really enjoying her too. She was originally our second choice out of the candidates we interviewed back in December but now that I've seen her in action I wish we would have hired her back in December.
I hope my saying this doesn't jinx it LOL. Well...we're hopeful that Cooper will return to daycare when he turns a year old in June or shortly thereafter, so this is short-term. Meantime, one day at a time.
2 comments:
She cleaned the bathroom? She's definitely a keeper based on just that alone. haha. Seriously thouhg, glad you are happy with your new nanny!
Good to hear that things are going well! Give Cooper a big kiss for me!
Post a Comment