

Cooper enjoyed his first time on the beach sand today here in Naples, FL. He thought sand tasted great and that a shell might too. Thankfully, I got the shell before it made it into his mouth.
Besides playing in the sand, we also strolled the pier and watched two dolphins play nearby. Cooper thought that the giant pelicans were pretty neat - at least, I think that's what he was thinking when he saw them and waved his arms, kicked his legs and yelled out (all while smiling). :) I can't wait to take him to Sea World!
4 comments:
We did Sea World when I was out there - Jr ONLY paid attention to the Sea Lion and Otter show (and it's totally worth it to watch - get there early for seats so you don't end up as fodder for the pirate mime ;) ) Have fun!
I took my son when he was 9 months old and he LOVED it. We took him to the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom too and they were both huge hits!
Very cute! Glad to see he is enjoying his vacation
Too fun! So glad you're having such a wonderful time! Glad the flight went well, too. The sleep has got to feel incredible. Enjoy it all! Love the photos--Cooper looks like he is having the time of his life!
Post a Comment