Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cooper's 1st trip to the farmers' market


I've learned that the busier Cooper's day is outside of the house, the better his naps and night time sleep is. So I pack every weekend day with nearly nonstop get up and go. We run errands, we window shop, we stroll the neighborhood, we use the jumparoo and/or the walker outside on the patio (fresh air helps too). We stop only for meals and naps.

Today's itinerary included Cooper's first trip to the farmers' market. It's been too cold and damp for a couple months so we haven't gone til now. Today it's finally dry and although it took a while to warm up we did see a high of 65 degrees by 1 pm.

Cooper really enjoys being in his stroller as long as we're moving and he's able to take in the sights and sounds of his surroundings. He often waves his arms and "talks" to people as they pass by - especially if there's a person with a dog.

So far today, Cooper has been to: the coffee shop, the farmers' market, Whole Foods, and the mall. He is currently enjoying a nice snooze next to me on the couch while his favorite CD is playing (Steve Martin's banjo CD ;/ - it works every time).

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Oh My. Cooper sure is a busy little boy! I hope Mommy gets in some naps then too. I know I would need one with that busy of a weekend!