I think pooper may have read the blog last night and realized he was in big trouble LOL. He fell asleep at 8:30pm and only woke up 3 TIMES: 11:30pm, 2:30am and 5am. Then he was up for the day at 6:30am. I remember waking up at around 2:15am and staring at him and putting my hand on his back to look and feel to be sure he was breathing LOL. I am wondering if that might have caused him to stir 15 minutes later haha.
I don't want to jinx it but I'd be OK if this became the new trend for a little while. I'm not asking for much. :? So....sleep fairy, if you're listening, don't you think we've paid our dues? I think we have.
1 comment:
I think the Sleep Fairy ought to move in with you guys at least until Cooper gets this whole sleep-through-the-night thing figured out!
Post a Comment