God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
"Mama!" continued
It's always fun when someone other than me or Bob hear's Cooper say something exciting - it's like validation that we're not crazy or imagining the things he is saying. LOL Today the nanny watched and heard as Cooper threw his arms in the air while looking at me and yelled out "Mama!" because he wanted to be taken out of his walker. I had come into the kitchen to grab a bit to eat during my lunch break. Of the 4 times he's said it now, this was my second favorite time (1st favorite being the very 1st time I heard it) because the nanny jumped up and down and yelled "oh my gosh he said it!" LOL Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh the little pleasures!! I can't wait to see him. I am counting down the days..I was looking at Nica last night and thinking she is no longer a baby but a little girl - - she can't wait to see Cooper either. Love, Mom
Post a Comment