This had to get a separate post...it's just that big! Last night, as Bob was saying goodbye to head back out to work, Bob picked Cooper up and gave him a kiss. He started to tell Cooper to be good for mommy and Cooper looked at him and yelled out "Mama!" Bob and I just looked at each other to be sure we both heard it - and we did.
I have a rule though, if I hear something a first time I make a note of it but I don't really celebrate it until I hear it again so I know it was for real. Silly, huh!? WELL....this morning while I was feeding him he threw his arms in the air and yelled "Mama!" SWEET! Within an hour he said it twice more. He said it again just before he fell asleep for his nap. So, it's official! He's saying "Mama" at 8.5 months old.
He had been saying Dada for a couple weeks but seems to have dropped that in favor of Mama - can you blame him!? :)
6 comments:
Awww.. Isn't it the best when they say it!! :) (Now it is cute, later on in the pre-teen years, not so much..lol)
I can't wait for that moment! Yay for Cooper--and you!!
Makes your heart melt doesn't it? LOL Now he will get away with all sorts of things as he looks at you with a "smile" and says Moma.....Now get ready to teach him Grandma.......:)
Thats so cute. Good job Mr Cooper!
ONe of those things that makes it all worth it!
That is such wonderful news!!! Cooper is such an absolute doll!!!
Post a Comment